Happy Sunday, love bugs. I couldn't let Valentines fly by without doing something pink, and although this isn't my go to, I actually really bloody love it. I can't say I've ever been a pink lip kinda girl, but my god, I want to wear this all the time.
I've been learning to use Premier Pro to edit my videos this week, so please bare with me for the next few. I now understand why so many people stick with iMovie (everything else is far more complicated), but if you've ever used iMovie yourself, you know how restrictive it can be.
• Kat Von D Lock It Concealer • NYX HD concealer • Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder (Not pictured, oops)
• Colourpop - Sand Swoon • NYX Blush - Natural
• Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara • Sleek Brow Stylist
• The Balm - Balm Desert • Freedom Brow Pomade - Taupe
• Sleek Solstice Palette - Equinox • Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick - Noble & Backstage Bambi
(NOTE - Kat Von D Shade & Light palette was not used in this. Apparently I had a brainfart whilst taking the photo. Keeping this real, yo.)